Saturday, March 22, 2008

Huffing and Puffing...

...to Hip Hop Abs!

Okay, guys, let it out. Who's gonna be laughing when I get those rock-hard abs, huh? Haha. I doubt it. But at least I found the motivation I needed to get fit again.

My little sister joined in after laughing at me for about two minutes. Now that we've mastered most of the moves, we don't even have to pop in the DVD. We still do, though, just so we can laugh (not at but near) Shaun T. Hehe. Work-it-work-it-work-it! Are you feelin' it? Yeah! Hahaha.

It really is a great workout. The routines are a lot more fun than just doing crunches, but you'll get the same burning feeling afterwards. Err. I'll tell you more when the article gets published. Hehe.

Sweet Dream

Earlier this afternoon I fell asleep in the middle of my reading. (It's not the book, it's the bed; that's why I don't study in the bedroom.) The universe teased me with alcohol and my classmate Kat Santos' heavenly chocolate banana cupcakes. (Kat, if you're reading this, I'm going to order soon!) My classmates and I took turns taking big bites and sipping beer. How ladylike.

A very odd combination, indeed. Well, I didn't say I was going on a diet.

4 comments:

Corinthe said...

nice! you're working out with ze hip-hop abs! darn, i need to lose weight! haha!

hmn.. cupcakes. lol!

see you soon darling! :)

Therese San Diego said...

Hahaha. You're still awake!

Magdadala ako ng cupcakes next Happy Mondays. Heehee. ;)

KANG said...

Chuchay, get a chatbox so it'll be easier to bug you, haha. :D

Go for the abses! Whooo!

Therese San Diego said...

That's what I'm scared of. Hahaha ;p