Sunday, March 30, 2008

The Opposite of Writer's Block

I have finally been able to update my fashion blog and I still can't stop. I already have complete posts until April 5th and I'm writing more! I even published the entry for tomorrow already. I couldn't help it. Guess I really missed writing about clothes and makeup. It's pretty relaxing. Haha.

Oh, and now that my biggest hosting gig ever is over, I can really relax. Remembering faces of VIPs I've never even heard of before was the toughest part. Oh, boy. Good thing I didn't mess up. I sure had lots of The Devil Wears Prada moments that night! Phew.

My mini vacation also allowed me to catch up with high school friends. One of my best friends is back from New York and I hope we can hang out more before she leaves again. It's funny how my HS friends and I didn't even meet up the two months she was away, so it's as if she never left!

I plan to give them a taste of what my college friends and I have been treating ourselves to for the past months whenever we had free time: tapsilog at Rodic's, isaw at UP, more chow at Mang Jimmy's and dessert at Chocolate Kiss. Woooow. And how could I forget soul food at Mag:Net on Happy Mondays? I hope we have enough time for all that.

For now, I'm going back to my other blog. Check out www.thecitylifestylist.com for summer wardrobe ideas and more! ;)

No comments: