Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Sweet Dreams are Made of Cupcakes and Krispy Kremes

I already shared my dream about chocolate banana cupcakes, and guess what? It became a recurring dream. It was on and off for a while until a couple of nights ago when I dreamt of doughnuts--lots and lots of them! Maybe it was because I wanted to go to the new Krispy Kreme branch opening the previous day. Then again, it's weird how I've been dreaming about all these scrumptious, mouthwatering baked goodies. Haha.


I don't really believe in dream interpretations but I looked it up online just for the heck of it. According to www.thejourneyofdreams.com, a dream about desserts such as baked goods and ice cream may "indicate the good things in life. Something special may be happening or will happen, such as a reward, gift [or] treat. [It] can also represent temptation."


I bet my dreams represent temptation--temptation to eat baked goods! Thank goodness it's already Monday. I'm getting the cupcakes I ordered from my classmate already. Haha.


I didn't even like cakes and doughnuts when I was a kid. Strange. I better keep going with Hip Hop Abs if I still want my clothes to fit by the end of the summer.

3 comments:

Amanda.Andee. said...

i remember seeing you yesterday! hahaha... :) i'll link you in my site k? :)

Therese San Diego said...

Hello, Amanda! Haha. Thanks! I'll link you up, too ^_^

Anonymous said...

"I didn't even like cakes and doughnuts when I was a kid."

I remember that... hahaha!!